1. Why are you punk? Why? Well I am of the original era of punk...middle and high school during the 80's! I sing in an alternative punk band, and just like the quirky, funky fun things that seem to be related to punk. Who else sends their daughter to school with retro pin up girl checks? :)
2. What are your five favorite things? family, nature (hiking, camping), creating with my hands & hand created items, skulls and turtles
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? a sweater in deep green (one of my fav colors) that has a cowl neck and sleeves but no body to it. Socks...many many pairs. I like funky socks and wear them camping & hiking. And a skull cap, I wear it when working out at womans boot camp in the wee hours of the morning!
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? ??hmmm??? I like creative kwirky things, I am an easy going person so just enjoy things someone else thought of for me?
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns? I really like Nori for the blends and colors. I like yarns that tend to have a watercolor or tie die blend to them. No one brand otherwise, I like variety. I think I am tired of eyelash yarns though.
6. What are your five favorite delicacies???Hmmm.... Aside from dark chocolate??I like to mix choc, berries and nuts! But I also do enjoy a good coffee , hot & spicy, sushi (love sushi, ate lots of that while living in hawaii)love trying new, native tastes..exotic! (ultimate comfort food though is mashed potatoes & gravy!)
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? Lol, dark chocolate.....irish cream and any mexican or thai take out food!
8. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here? I am a nature girl at heart who has to play it mellow on the surface for my job. Folks are always pleasantly suprised when they do get to know me and see my quirky wilder streak! But seeing many of my clients are quite conservative I must stay pretty mellow. Aside from my pierced nose and tongue, most of my tat's are easily covered. I am my own boss though so i have my days!!
Purple and green are my fav colors but i love all natural shades as well. I call them my jungle pastels. I love skulls, witches and turtles. I eat a very natural diet with espresso being a big evil, smile!! Knitting, Photography and scrapbooking are hobbies i enjoy. But i am also learning to spin and dye yarn as well. You may also find me reading, gardening or beading..or being stubborn with a puzzle! I was conceived at woodstock and born on the very first earth day under a full moon...granola by birth with a punk streak!