Tuesday, September 9, 2008
All Hallow's Eve Dishcloth Swap Sign Up Q's
Want to sign up too? visit: http://dishclothexchange.blogspot.com/
1. Do you knit or crochet? For how long? Knit, for 2 and a half years now, knit everything!! yes, addicted.
2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most? Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't? I have been using the harmony needles for the last year. Not sure about different ones? I love new "toys" though! (aside from the pricey hand forged needles, someday!)
3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Small things you can take with you, or big complex ones that are just gorgeous when they're done? Both, seriously!
4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved. I really lvoe them all, the variety of design, color, etc it all makes me happy.
5. What are your 'must have' notions? Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of? Any that might make you cry if you owned more? stitch markers i can never have enough of. I love things a bit different and unique.
6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? Any you hate or are allergic to? Not into the fun fur types and am a bit of a snob with not much acrylic, although there are some beauties out there that are appropriate for some projects. I love unique fibers, indy styles, soft....again unique!
7. What colors do you like to use in projects? Any we'd never catch on your needles? Lol, i love the greens, purples, blues, earthy...lol, i'm easy though. SOme unique blends of color catch my eye as well!
8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting?...suprise me! I don't get out too often. smile
Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more? What kinds of scents do you love? What kind do you hate? bar soap, cannot do too floral, love fruity and fresh.
10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches? Witches of course!
11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Sweet or Salty? Anything you're allergic to or just hate? love kettle korn, dark chocolate, marzipan
12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? As an adult?? still a witch
13. Are you on Ravelry? What's your ID? Turtlemoon
14. Anything else you'd like to be sure your pal knows? I do collect little witches, love organic looking things, i try to eat very "granolaish but am human to being evil at times. Addicted to coffee, tea, a big time spinner and dyer, crafter. collect turtles and getting into sheep!