Monday, October 6, 2008

misc crap (and q 3 of hallows eve)



PIMP: check it out! http://bellybuttonknits.blogspot.com/2008/10/wow-contest.html


Question 3 is a quiz:

Q1: Where did the idea of Jack-O-Lanterns originate?
A) Scotland
B) England
******C) Ireland
D) Wales

Q2: Halloween is the 2nd most successful commercial Holiday - what's the first?
****A) Christmas
B) Valentine's Day
C) New Year's
D) Easter

Q3: What is the intense fear of Halloween called?
A) Hallowphobia
****B) Samhainophobia
C) Ghostophobia
D) Mortephobia

Q4: The mask worn by Michael Meyers in Halloween (the Movie) was actually a mask of who?
A) Leonard Nimoy
B) William Shatner
C) DeForest Kelly
*****D) No one - it was an old hockey mask

Q5: In 2004, what was the most popular Halloween Candy?
****A) Candy Corn
B) Snickers
C) Dum Dums
D) Milky Way

At least these are my guesses! as for my fav candy? i stand by the good ole peanut butter cup! just can't go wrong there.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Peanut butter cups are a major weakness of mine. Just can't resist them!

Tally Knits said...

I love the pumpkin! Mmmm... I'm with you on peanut butter cups... yum!

Lapdog Creations said...

Have your mom check out their website & call ahead. They have a SMALL store... don't know how "public" they are, but if she calls ahead I'm sure they'd welcome her by! :)

Grace said...

I am with you on the peanut butter cups!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

The picture of the pumpkin is so cool.Hugs Darcy

Unknown said...

Mini chocolate bars all the way!

kathy b said...

Hope YOU WIN!

Baby ruths just do me in. I ONLY indulge at Halloween. Your punkin is so cute! I need to get my Halloween stuff out on my front porch! I don't want the squirrells around here eating holes in the yet!