1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug? I like a big solid pottery mug. I usually make it with water and a dollop of soy milf or half and half..makes me feel a little less guilty!
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? Whipped cream if i do treat.
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?I honestly love all yarns. Pretty yarns.I admit i am done with the fun fur's though. I tend to lead towards hand dyed or blendy ones like Noro's. But i love the chunky ones you see in irish knits, love them!
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?Knit, cannot crochet to save my life, although i am trying.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? I purchased the knirPicks harmony circular needles and adore them. Otherwise i do tend to knit with clover bamboo or addi's. I know i do not like plastic needles though. They feel weird.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? can you ever have to healthy a supply?
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?Those long covers that you can slip your double pointed knitting needles into when working on a project.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)most any fingerless glove pattern.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?I am readjusting to winter in general. I grew up in the snowy new england but have been in hawaii for 12 years. I love the seasonal changes and being outside, so hiking year round!
2. What is your favorite animal? Hmm,turtle
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? i do get the gray forever blues. I do not mind the winter it is the total lack of sun we get here in WA state.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? Just get active, buy yarn,go take pictures, listen to loud music and dance like a geek!
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? My 38th birthday! Spring flowers, birds, camping.
6. What are your favorite treat?I adore dark choc...but peanut butter rules as well.
7. What is your favorite board game?scrabble, monopoly, parcheesi
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?1 15 year old daughter, one 13 year old golden retriever and a stalker kitty who adopted us
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? No allergies really, cannot do strong perfumey scents and i am a semi health nut.
I am really the easiest person! I just love yarn/ knit related things. I collect turtles, skulls and retro pin up girls, love purple and greens best, enjoy reading, many crafts, i sing in an alternative band, teas, etc. I am truly a geek, a hippie child, a punker, a yuppie and a farm girl all in one, just depends on which day you catch me !I am easy! And when things are homemade... even better! I enjoy anything that someone put time and thought into for me.