Sunday, May 25, 2008

i got tagged!

Well, tha garden is planted...yeah! SO happy to have it all in, ok aside from the red onions and swiss chard i have sprouting in the green house. The folks picked up daughter and her best friend and took them to the mall today for daughters birthday next week. They were hoping they would want clothes, but no aside from the few shirts they did pick up at Hot Topic they got "stuff" and had a good time. Daughter does not understand that papa is ready to spend a ton on her when he does take her (about twice a year) Oh well, before school he can try again! BBQ'ed, we have SO much leftover as the folks did not stay.

Rules first..
I need to answer 6 questions. I then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them that they have been tagged and to visit here to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me now when I have posted my answers. I did need to read it twice.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in Hawaii teaching scuba diving and working at a steel company as the assistant to the president.

5 things that are on my to do list for today?

*get the garden in (finish)
*grocery shop
*knit some
*girls to the mall
* ???? Hmmmm. dying yarn which did not happen!


Snacks I enjoy.
Nori sheets seasoned with sesame , Pirate Booty, Cookies able to be dunked

Things I would do if I was a billionaire.
I would purchase a new home for us with property enough for a mother in law home. I would have a fantastic craft room, get hubby his dream car with sound system, get a tummy tuck, lol, let father in law retire!

Places I have lived.
Vermont
New York
Canada
Connecticut
Rhode Island
New Hampshire
Hawaii
Washington State

6 people that I want to know more about
I have decided to pick people who I have only just 'met' via my giveaway last month.
*This one i will have to get back to you on. The brain is not fully awake!

4 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Yay for getting the garden in!! You've lived in some amazing places!

This reminds me that I still haven't done this meme and I was tagged last week...oops!

Aunt Kathy said...

You taught scuba diving in Hawaii, wow? What fun.

Aunt Kathy said...

Hmm looks like my comment didn't go through..

I said how awesome to have taught scuba diving in Hawaii, that's sounds like such fun.

La Cabeza Grande said...

Sounds as though you're living this life to the fullest and I applaud you for that!

Love the birthday haiku. The martini suggestion might have merit :-)