Friday, June 6, 2008

it's friday ... and goals and such!


So....yeah friday! mom's visit has been nice, although what the he??? Snow last night in our mtns! Yikes! the broccoli seeds are loving the cooler weather though. At least something is! Took mom to the spa today and she got her massage, facial and pedi, so she was feeling mellow, then we headed out for the end of happy hour at anthonys! Was nice, so i type to you with a mellow slight buzz as my last two days have been hectic crazy at work! Just 2 pedis and an eyelash extension touch up tomorrow then off for a few days!

my summer knitting goals:

1. to keep up with my STR socks
2. to finish my shawl
3. to work on at least 1 sweater productively
4. to become a better spinner on the wheel!

List your goals and play too! http://www.skeinsherway.com/index.html

contest pimping some more:

sock lovers? http://gingersnapswtea.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-first-contest.html

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Yay for spa days!! Glad you had a great visit with your mom!

Like the summer knitting goals. Working on a sweater is on my list too :)